Learn More About Your Privacy Rights
INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO AND FOR THE PURPOSES OF ART. 13 OF THE REGULATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ADOPTED BY LEG. DEC. NO. 196 DATED 30 JUNE 2003
Rimini Invest SRL (hereinafter, the "Company"), pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the Regulation regarding the protection of personal data adopted by Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (hereinafter, the "Regulation"), containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data, in relation to the personal data that it intends to process, is providing the following information notice to the user who intends to use the information service via e-mail (hereinafter, the "Data Subject").
Purposes of the processing and nature of the provision of personal data
The personal data collected will be processed, stored and archived by the Company for the following purposes:
- Purposes related and instrumental to the sale of hotel stays and/or tourist services requested from the Company and thus to the providing of all ancillary and/or complementary services related to the same;
- Purposes related and instrumental to the control of the quality of all services rendered by the Company, including customer service;
- Purposes related and instrumental to information and commercial promotion in connection with the development of new services, and the offer of products and/or the possibility of benefiting from special advantageous conditions, including through third-party companies, belonging or not belonging to the hotel group headed by the Company, as well as communication to third party companies specialized in information and commercial promotion or in order to ascertain the degree of satisfaction of the Data Subject in relation to the services provided by the Company. The processing related to these purposes requires the consent of the Data Subject and failure to give consent to the processing of such data will preclude the sending of information or advertising material or the carrying out of marketing activities and measurement of the degree of satisfaction of the Data Subject with reference to the service provided.
Data processing methods
In relation to the stated purposes, the processing of personal data by the Company is done through manual, computer and electronic tools, organized according to logic related to said stated purposes and, in any case, in such a way so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the processed data. The storage and archiving of personal data is done through the use of both electronic and computerized tools, as well as paper files where needed.
Categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as Data Processors or persons in charge of data processing
- 3.1. The personal data collected may, in fulfilment of obligations by law, regulations or EU regulations, be communicated to the Subjects identified by these regulations without the need for the provision of consent by the Data Subject.
- 3.2. The personal data collected may also be communicated to the categories of subjects who carry out activities related and instrumental to the provision of services on the site and the conduct of the Company's business or become known to them as Data Processors appointed by the Company. These categories include (purely by way of example and not limited to) the subjects who carry out the activities of hosting services and storage and archiving of personal data from documents or media provided by or originating from the Users themselves.
- 3.3. Personal data may be disclosed to third-party companies that have concluded business agreements with the Company, specialized in carrying out promotional activities, marketing, commercial information and ascertaining the quality of services provided by the Company.
Failure of the Data Subject to consent to communications to the abovementioned subjects could, in some cases, result in the impossibility - at a practical level - for the Company to provide the requested commercial services.
- 3.4. Certain categories of individuals, in their capacity as Data Processors, may have access to the Data Subject's data in order to fulfil the tasks and duties assigned to them. In particular, the Company has entrusted or may entrust its employees, as well as its consultants and collaborators, with the data processing. Likewise, individuals designated by the Company as Data Processors may become aware of the data of the Data Subject in connection with the performance of the tasks assigned to them.
- 3.5. Personal data may also be disclosed to subsidiary and/or affiliate companies, or companies otherwise belonging to the same group as the Company.
- 3.6. The Company does not disseminate the personal data it processes.
The Data Subject may at any time request from the Company to know the specific identity, the company name or business name of the subjects to whom the Company communicates their personal data.
Rights of the Data Subject
Article 7 of the Regulation confers specific rights to the Data Subject, including the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence or non-existence of their personal data and to have it made available in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; to obtain the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, correction or, if so desired, the integration of the data; and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing itself.
The rights referred to in this paragraph may be exercised with an informal request addressed to the Data Controller or the Data Processor, also via an appointee, and transmitted to the address of the registered office of the Company by registered letter or e-mail. With regard to the exercise of the rights under Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the Regulation, the request may also be transmitted orally.
For each request for confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning the data subject, the data subject may be required, if the existence of such data is not confirmed, to pay a fee for expenses, not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in the manner and within the limits established by the Data Protection Authority.
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller of the personal data collected is Rimini Invest SRL, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Rome, Via Clitunno 51 and operational headquarters at Via Del Gualdo 2 - 58043 Punta Ala (GR), Tel. +39 0564 9401, email@example.com
The regularly updated list containing the identification data of the Data Processor is available at the Company's operational headquarters.
Having read and understood the information provided by Rimini Invest SRL, having taken note of its contents, I declare that I have been informed about:
- The purpose of the processing of personal data and the manner of the same, as specified in the above information notice;
- The compulsory nature of providing the data referred to in 1. a);
- The subjects to whom the data may be communicated and disseminated and the subjects who may become aware of the data in their capacity as processors or appointees, always within the scope of the performance of the data processing;
- My rights under Article 7 of the Regulation;
- The Data Controller and Data Processors.
All this being established, in accordance with Articles 23 and 25 of the Regulation, I give my consent to the collection, processing and communication of data connected with and instrumental to the provision of the Service and the execution of my requests. Pursuant to Articles 23 and 25 of the Regulation with reference to the collection, processing and communication of personal data for purposes of commercial information and promotion, as well as the communication of the same data to companies specializing in commercial information and promotion and to companies controlled by and/or related to the Data Controller, aware that the offering of consent to processing aimed at pursuing such purposes is not mandatory, but that the absence of consent may prevent the provision of certain services, or, in any case, have an effect on optimal performance.
RIMINI INVEST SRL, pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, informs you that the data you provide (in the chat dialogue and/or in the fields for being contacted) will be processed by manual, computer and/or electronic means solely to process your request and assist you with your booking. Only in the case of your express consent, optionally provided through a special form during the chat itself, your data may also be used to send you commercial and/or marketing information through the use of both traditional methods (paper mail addresses, operator calls) and automated methods (e-mail, SMS). The provision of personal data is optional, but the completion of fields with an asterisk is necessary to process your request and failure to provide them will make it impossible for Rimini Invest SRL to provide the service. The content of this chat dialogue may be downloaded through the appropriate function and will be recorded for legal evidentiary requirements for 90 days. Your data may come to the attention of the External Data Processors (currently the company RIMINI INVEST SRL in Via Clitunno 51 - Roma, 00198 and with operational headquarters at Via Del Gualdo 2 - 58043 Punta Ala (GR), Tel. +39 0564 9401, firstname.lastname@example.org), the Internal Data Processors and the persons in charge of the processing assigned to managing the chat. Your data may be communicated to the hotel companies of the Rimini Invest SRL chain involved in your request and will not be disseminated. You may contact the Group Privacy Service or the Group Privacy Manager (Data Processor) domiciled at Rimini Invest SRL, Via Clitunno 51 - Roma, 00198 and with operational headquarters at Via Del Gualdo 2 - 58043 Punta Ala (GR) to verify your data and have it supplemented, updated or corrected and/or to exercise the other rights provided for by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03. In particular, you may object at any time to the processing of your data for the purpose of sending commercial and/or marketing information, and also exercise this right on your individual contact details by writing to email@example.com. We inform you that the Data Controller is Rimini Invest SRL, via Clitunno 51 - Roma, 00198 and with operational headquarters in Via Del Gualdo 2 - 58043 Punta Ala (GR).